Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mori-Nu Tofu Mates


At last, a new post. :)

I don't normally use a lot of packaged foods, and I have previously seen this item called for in recipes and shrugged it off or rolled my eyes. But then I tried it and absolutely devoured the stuff! I like the vanilla best, but in my picture I do vanilla and chocolate layers combined. You can't even tell it's made from tofu. Not that I think tofu has a bad flavor, but sometimes its texture is determinable from, say, a pudding made from almond milk, cornstarch, and sugar. Do try this item if you want an easy pudding.

3 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard these Tofu Mates are great. Glad you liked them!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger urban vegan said...

I have to try these!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

This has my name, Cherie. I must make these. I have been thinking about making this sort of thing for YEARS now... yours looks heavenly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home