Friday, July 21, 2006

Hearts of Palm & Green Bean Salad




New Vegetarian Cuisine

We had a couple cans of hearts of palm in the cupboard, and I figured, with the local green beans generously given to me, I should make this salad. It also has roasted red peppers, onions, and dressing. I really liked the green beans a lot; the hearts of palm were different, had an okay flavor, I guess. Don't know that we'll be buying them regularly or anything.

I'm hoping soon I'll having a light in the dining room again and will be able to take better pictures (i.e., without shadows).

The noodles are cilantro-orange flavored, made with a sauce comprised of orange juice, veggie broth, cilantro, cornstarch, orange peel, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, and ginger.

gluten-free

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

I kind of like the shadows... and the food looks delicious! Hearts of palm is one of life's great joys...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home