Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mocha Chip Muffins/Pasta and Pizza


Vegan With a Vengeance

While I wanted to save these for breakfast, we couldn't resist having one before dinner, and boy, did it make me hungry! They are very good, absolutely wonderfully delicious! I even made them healthier by using no refined sugars, only date sugar; and I also used teff flour and spelt whole grain flour.



wheat-free



Pizza & Pasta

Richard wanted somethin' simple, so I thought this would do. The pizza is the last of the ciabatta bread I made (with spelt and wheat) with pizza sauce and Vegan Gourmet. I had this for lunch a few days back and was longing for another piece. The bread gets a bit crunchy on top. So good!

We also had quinoa pasta with a chunky vegetable basil sauce: carrots, onion, garlic, tomatoes.

Ah, now I'm full.

pasta is gluten-free/pizza contains wheat

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Oy! The muffins look soooooooo yummy. And i may not be Italian, but i am so all about the pasta and pizza. Abondanza! You and yer sweetie had it GOOD!!

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Dori said...

My three favorite things in the world all in one post... Chocolate, pasta AND pizza. wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home