Saturday, July 22, 2006

Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls



Bryanna Clark Grogan's Vegan Feast Newsletter

Yummy breakfast! These rolls are low in fat (although high in sugar) and very delicious. I opted to use wheat, spelt, and oat flour instead of just wheat/white. I also substituted 2 1/2 T. potato flour for the instant potato flakes [FYI - it works!], which I did not have. I left out the raisins but used the chopped pecans. I'm glad we have tons of leftovers; Bryanna's recipe is a real winner.

contains wheat

6 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

i gasped and had to catch my breath upon viewing those beauties, Cherie!!!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Cherie Anderson said...

Thanks. I don't think I've taken someone's breath away before. haha ;)

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Well, trust me, you did it this morning to me!!!

:o)

Do you know either the Rex Smith or Berlin songs about taking breaths away???

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Cherie Anderson said...

Yeah, I've heard those.

We had some of the cinnamon rolls with our omelettes this morning.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Do you want to lower the sugar content or are you satified with these the way they are? Thanx, Cherie!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Cherie Anderson said...

I'm satisfied with them the way they are. In fact, I was thinking since this makes 36 of them, it's not THAT high in sugar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home