Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Thai Stuffed Cabbage Bundles & Sweet Soy Kale Noodles


Buddha's Table

I wasn't sure about the steamed stuffed cabbage, but we both loved it! First I boiled the cabbage to soften it and remove the leaves individually, also chopped up some of the softened cabbage to put in the rolls. Mine had tofu & cabbage; Rich's had tofu, cabbage, and mushrooms. They also had a sauce inside with cornstarch as thickener. Steamed them for 15 min. So good!

The sweet soy noodles is a repeat, but it usually has broccoli with it. I thought I'd try a different green and we both preferred the kale. It's also garlicky.


gluten-free

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Not sure about cabbage either... the soy kale noodles are GORGEOUS. Just stunning food. I wish i had a bowl of it tonight!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home