Sunday, August 06, 2006

Coconut Tofu & Vegetable Udon Noodle Soup


Cooking Gluten-Free! (omnivorous)

Finally used up those noodles in the freezer! I made the broth with kombu and mushrooms, soy sauce, and sweetener. The vegetables are a few green beans from my sister's garden, cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots. I'm pretty sure the udon had wheat in it. Great soup!

The Cooking Gluten-Free recipe was very good as well. I had to "veganize" it. The tofu is marinated, baked, and then also drizzled with a coconut-peanut sauce.

4 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Coconut sauce on tofu.... udon noodles... mmmmmmmmm!!!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger MeloMeals said...

You can't go wrong with coconut peanut sauce... mmmm

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger urban vegan said...

Upon is my favorite--so simple and satisfying. Yours looks so pretty.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

The soup looks really good... think it can be made without mushroom in the broth?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home