Monday, August 14, 2006

Cherry-Almond Muffins, Mint Pesto Rice w/ Fava Beans

Rice & Spice/Vegan With a Vengeance/Extra-Vegan-Za

The muffins are pretty good, not my favorite, from VWaV. I used dried cherries instead of fresh and added teff and oat flours.

The mint pesto rice with fava beans is a repeat, but this time I served it with lemon sesame kale from Extra-Vegan-Za and peas with pearl onions. The kale is going to be a fave way to prepare it from now on! The crispy sesame seeds on top really make a nice texture. Dinner was gluten-free; the muffins are not.

Let's see if I can get this picture to work...I might give up eventually!

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Cherries in muffins. YES! Hope you can get blogger to get with it. I miss your photos but i appreciate you taking the time and effort to post, Cherie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home